Can I be pregnant?

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 9:15pm

My be came inside of me today. My period last month was on the 22 but I always start 3 days before or before the due date. How do I know if I'm ovulating or if there is a possibility that I can be pregnant?

Most women ovulate about 14 days after their periods so your fertile time would be around now.

To avoid pregnancy, you need to take emergency contraception and take it as soon as possible. Go to your pharmacy and follow the directions properly. 

If you don't want to get pregnant, stop having unprotected sex.