can i be pregnant

Had my tubes ties a year ago. Have been having irregular periods coming three days early. Which are a very lite pink. Im gaining weight and my stomach is getting better. I dont have an appetite and feel sick and tired during the day. Took a test and it was positive. What is going on. Help please

Thanx. I know a positive means pregnant. Could it be a false. I need to know has anyone else been through this. Is it that im just having these symptoms because ive had eight babies already or what.

HERWriter Guide (reply to sweetflower)

Hi again-

Your symptoms are obviously also a signal of possible pregnancy but you need to focus more on the positive test. We have spoken with several women who have gotten pregnant after a tubal and had an ectopic pregnancy. False positives are rare. There has to be the hormone hgc in your system to get a positive test and this hormone is only present in pregnancy. Having had previous children would have no effect. 

Your symptoms and test are showing pregnancy is very likely so you should see a doctor, rather than trying to talk about it more since there is a risk of an ectopic pregnancy.  

A positive test means you are pregnant. Please see a doctor straight away as your chances of having an ectopic pregnancy is higher that if your tubes weren't tied.