Q: 

Can i be pregnant? below are more details.

I am really scared. The last time I had my period was on April 13 (first day of menstruation), until today i still do not have my period May 15. The only thing that my boyfriend and i did was rubbed my vagina which led to orgasms. I gave him oral sex afterwards but I really did not touch my vagina right after. My boyfriend masturbated before coming to my place, his place was just 5 mins away from me. He said he washed his hand, but will that be good enough so that i wont be pregnant? We did this on several days April 11, 12, and 17 to be specific. After those days we did not do anything anymore. Pls pls answer me I am so stressed already. I find it hard to sleep and eat. For more info i would also like to share that i normally/always have my period 28-31 days. Today it has been 33 days that i do not have my period or even just a little spotting, nothing. Pls answer me I do not know what to think anymore. :( Thank you in advance. I have learned my lesson and wont let this happen anymore :(

Anonymous

I would like to thank you so much and i i would also like to share that I am on my 4th day of menstruation right now. Thank God! :) You have been a really great help. Thank you again :)

Anonymous

You should still wait a few more days and repeat the test. Am not sure what you are seeing. It might be good to see a doctor if your period doesn't come by next week.

Daisy

Anonymous

what does that mean?

Anonymous

i am so sure that there was no penetration. his penis did not even touch my vagina. He only used his fingers. When i mean fainted, i mean that it is only like a shadow, colorless, almost hard to see. It is not even color purple like what is should be if it is positive.

Anonymous

Ok, so then your test isn't totally negative.  A fainted line could still be a positive.  You might want to wait a few more days before retaking another test.  This will let the test pick up more HCG in your urine.  Anon, you might had not remember or noticed, but then your boyfriend might had ejaculated close to your vagina or penetration occured. It's best to wait a few more days to retake a test or see a doctor to confirm.

Daisy  

Anonymous

thank you so much. i am a bit more relax right now but still now period. About the home tests that i took it showed to be negative but after hours or nights for some it got a fainted positive mark. What does that mean? is that positive for pregnancy? The box of the test said that results will be shown 1-5mins. Does that mean I should not look at it again after 5 mins? thank you again in advance. You have been a great help to me

Anonymous

You should not be punching yourself in the stomach, that won't do anything for you. But just hurt yourself.  Try to relax, if you didn't have any intercourse and your test are negative.  It's unlikely you are pregnant.  Your period will come at it's right time.  Stress might be the cause of a delay period. If not make an appointment with a doctor. 

Anonymous

im alredy a week delayed with my period. I took a pregnancy test in the morning (1st urine of the day) it showed to be negative. I am still scared since i still do not have my period. I even punched myself at the stomach. I found a brown discharge. Had this kind of discharge twice this day. I usually get it before my period. Could this be a sign that I am pregnant or not? Doe the punching affected the discharge that came out of me. pls pls answer :(

Anonymous

Many women first choose a home pregnancy test about a week after a missed period. 

When taken too early, it might not pick up enough HCG in the urine.  That's why most doctors suggest waiting a few days after your period was due.

Daisy

Anonymous

One more thing. when does false negative happen? when you took a pregnancy test too early? So when is the right time of taking a test? after your ovulation? Days after the sexual act? I am really confused