Q: 

Can I be pregnant from dry humping?

By January 26, 2016 - 8:31pm

Hi, so I've been really really worried about this! It's been on my mind 24/7! Could I be pregnant from dry humping? My boyfriend and I have been doing it when we make out. We dry hump with clothes on. He said that he did not cm but I am still worried! I also have anxiety so this makes it worst! I was wet but he said that he did not cm! My periods are due this week. They were actually due today but could they be late because I'm stressing over it too much?? We are only 13! And I know we are very young. But I hope that I am NOT pregnant!! I need someone's opinion to clear my mind! It's driving me crazy and it's been on my mind 24/7! Someone PLEASE help me! Thank you!

Hi horses123!

If you think you can get pregnant by making out with clothes on then you're far too young to be engaging in this, even if it's not sex. You cannot get pregnant this way, even if he ejaculated all over this clothes. Spend your time focused on school, sports, activities and your friends instead of having anxiety over pregnancy - you're 13!

Tags: