Can I be pregnant even after 3 normal periods?

Im getting paranoid after looking at other women on the Internet saying they had their periods while being pregnant. I had my period every 30 days which was normal and for 5+ days...

If we read and believed everything we read on the Internet, then we'd all be pregnant, have cancer and some kind of emotional disorder. 

Don't engage in reading all this anymore.  The Internet is hardly a reliable resource when it comes to chat boards.  Do women have menstrual periods during pregnancy? No. Do some women bleed? Yes. Everyone has a story, their story is not your story.