can I be pregnant even though I've had 2 periods since I last had sex?

Hi, I had sex in june and I have had 2 periods since then, but I am now 4 days late for my period this month, I have no symptoms of pregnancy and I took 2 HMP which both came out negative, but could I still be pregnant?
I now also getting period like cramps today aswell

If you were not using protection then you need to test for pregnancy - a test now should be accurate.

If you are smelling something bad in your private parts and feeling ill, you may have contracted an infection - it's very important to see your doctor; please do so.

hi. .I am just confused because I had my menstruation last sept 12 and before that from sept 1-13 we had sex almost everyday because he just visiting me for 14days because he works in other country.but maybe 4days ago I started cramping on my stomach and aching on my back.then mow a pain in my legs which I dont understand why. and I feel tired and my nody is very hot but I don't have fever.today I feel vomiting because of something I smell like fishy odor.but when I ask people around me there's nothing smells like that.can I be pregnant? pls help me

Thank you
I am still getting period like pains but still no period, is there any reason for this?
How long should I wait until I should be concerned about my late period?

I asked someone else on this site about my problem and they said I could possibly be pregnant, my period is also 1 week late now

HERWriter Guide (reply to -anon-)

Maryann is correct - you are not pregnant.

You may have phrased your question to the other person in a different way. Either way, pregnancy should not be an issue for you.

If you are concerned, talk to your doctor about your late (or possibly skipped) period.

Hello anon,

You are not pregnant.

Each month, in the absence of a pregnancy, the lining of the uterus sheds. That is the menstrual vaginal flow.

If you were pregnant, the lining of the uterus stays intact to nourish the developing embryo, that will become a baby.

It is not uncommon for a period to start a few days later than normally.

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you so much! That has put my mind at ease a bit now.
Now I just have to wait as my period still hasn't come!