Can I be pregnant from genital contact only?

By March 11, 2011 - 12:12pm

My fiance and I were fooling around the other day, we were both naked but we agreed to keep are genitals AWAY from eachother. And we were doing a great job of that, but when we were moving, his penis touched my vagina. It was only for a split second (seriously, not even a full second) because as soon as it touched me I jumped away. Could I be pregnant?

also, were naked!

HERWriter Guide (reply to _HELP_)

Dear Help

The same information still applies, I had read already that you were naked. Re-read the links I gave you - they have all the answers you need.

You might also want to look into a sex education course near you - it's very troubling to see a woman about to be married, who has no idea about how her body works.

Also try this website: www.scarleteen.com

Also though, he did not ejaculate at all. But the reason we are concerned about it is because our wedding is in 8 months and this would definitely put a challenge on that. Also, neither of us are really ready for Children :/. We will be moving out on our own for the first time three days after our wedding.

Hi Help

You can't get pregnant this way, unless somehow his sperm came out in that second and was able to get inside your vagina - so I think it's pretty safe to say you can't get pregnant that way.

I'm a little concerned that you are to be married and need to ask these questions. We have lots of information that can help you educate yourself (and your soon-to-be-husband!) so you don't have any worries like this.

Please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex.

I think they'll help you a lot!