Can I be pregnant by him?

fooled around with a friend ... I gave him a hand job and he came. He wiped everything up with a towel and put his pants back on. We proceeded to fool around where he fingered me. He thought he could have sex and put a condom on but he wasn't hard enough to penetrate although the he tried 1-3 times but no go. He removed the condom and ended up simulating my clitoris. What are the chances of me getting pregnant by him?

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER!

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thank you... I just worry because he took off his pants again but as I mentioned he wasn't hard enough to actually have sex. I was concerned that perhaps semen was on his fingers or something. Just a little paranoid but thank you for clarifying that.