Can I be pregnant from him if I had two periods ?

I had unprotected sex with this random guy beginning of December first and last time which he did NOT finish inside me, and then got my period end of December and then also again Mid January in between that i was having unprotected sex and my boyfriend was finishing inside me, those two periods i had they were both normal heavy periods as always. I missed my period beginning of Feb and then took a pregnancy test which was positive a week after i missed my period in Feb. which guy is the father?

Hi Jessica_Holland!

If you had a period after the "random" guy in December, then he cannot be the father.