Can I be pregnant if I didn't have sex?

I've never had sex but me and this boy came very close to it. I told him I didn't want to so we didn't but we did other stuff. I got my period the following tuesday and it was a normal period but i missed my last period. Could i still be pregnant even if i never had sex and got my period after?

Even if my period is 6 weeks late?

My answer remains the same. You can take a test for confirmation. Your period may be delayed through stress.

There is no probability of pregnancy in this case if you never had sex and have had a period since. Your period is late for other reasons. If you don't get it in a few weeks, see your doctor.