Can I be pregnant if my boyfriend fingered me?

Me & my boyfriend always mess around and last month he kind of fingered me really hard & the next day I had a light brown discharge. Im almost certain he didn't have any cm on his fingers but my period is late. I have also been really stressed out to the point where I can barley eat or sleep. I have no real signs but my back hurts. Please help.

I think you have been helped on this topic already.

Pregnancy is not possible unless sperm is deposited on/in the vaginal opening. If this did not happen then pregnancy is not possible. Stress can delay periods.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

If you don't get your period by the weekend, place a call to your doctor.

Well he fingered me but I'm not too sure if he had any precum on his fingers. We both dont think that he did because he was mostly focusing on pleasuring me. I am just really scared that I might be pregnant if he did have any precum on his fingers. Also, since he fingered me pretty hard, does that have anything to do with the brownish discharge the day after he did it?

You said you were pretty confident there was no ejaculate but since you are not sure, all we can say is the risk is low.
The bleeding could have been from rather intense sexual activity, yes.

What about my lower back pain ? I read that it was a sign of pregnancy. I have also been very tired but i think it is due to the lack of sleep from me stressing if i am pregnant or not.

We cannot make a diagnosis regarding back pain, you will need to see a physician for this.

Back pain in pregnancy comes much later, when a woman is more heavily pregnant. If you were pregnant it would be the size of a pea or less. This does not cause back pain.

Take a pregnancy test - this will let you know within about 60 seconds. Nobody can confirm a pregnancy over the Internet.