Can I be pregnant from precm?

By June 19, 2015 - 1:27pm

I was playing with my boyfriend's penis and there was no precm from what I felt but there could have been I'm not 100% certain. Then I Put my fingers inside my vagina about 1-2 minutes after. I was really only touching the shaft of his penis I wasn't really touching the head of it at all. I just am wondering if I am in any rush of pregnancy and if I should get plan b. And also he had not ejaculated earlier that day he did urinate though. I heard that has a smaller chance of sperm being in precm. Thank you so much for your help!!

Hi kwilson!

It would be a real stretch here to think that pregnancy was possible. There is a chance of pre-ejaculate being in sperm if there is no recent urination but I really don't think you have anything to worry about .