Can I be pregnant still or is there a chance that I need to go to the doctor?

By Anonymous December 14, 2014 - 2:32pm

So I had sex on October 13 and the condom came off while doing it two days later I bought contraceptive Plan B to make sure that I would not become pregnant. I got my period about a week and a half later on the acting date of October 25 and then my period lasted the normal amount of time. but then I was absent all through the month of November and I was supposed to get my period on the 28th of November. but now I am 16 days late I took two pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. is there a chance I could still be pregnant? Or is there a chance that I need to go to A doctor because I have been having really bad cramps for the past two weeks?

When you say you were absent, do you mean abstinent? That you didn't have sex? 

If that is the case and you had bleeding after taking Plan B then pregnancy is not possible. Your two negative pregnancy tests have confirmed this. 

You are likely irregular from taking the Plan B. I would consider seeing your doctor, however, if you continue to feel unwell.