Can I be pregnant this time?

By Anonymous December 12, 2013 - 2:13pm

My first day of my last mentrual period was last 28 nov 2013 i had unprotected sex last dec 7 but my husband said he withdraw but we had twice contact unprotected. Now dec 11 i felt weird i feel so tired bloated and my breasts like soaring could i be pregnant. I was pregnant before but i forgot i felt that time.

I agree to Maryann, it would be better that you take a pregnancy test than guessing whether you're pregnant or not :) And "withdrawing" will not save you from not getting pregnant, thrust me I know :)
Hope I helped :)

Wish you all the best,

Once your period is late by at least seven dasy, take a home pregnancy test. Trying to guess by symptoms alone is of no gain.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Tnx for the response but my concern is i work in dental department where i took x rays so i am exposed to radiation can i take blood test just to make sure and so i can take precautions

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, have a blood pregnancy test done. You should be taking precautions against exposure to radiation even if you are not pregnant.

Can i do the blood pregnancy as early as now?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A blood pregnancy test can detect levels of hCG about 11 days following conception. I suggest you call your physician to schedule a blood pregnancy test. Depending on your physician's recommendation, I think the test can be done in the next few days.