Can I cm using a c0ck ring?

Ok so I'm not sure if this site is just for females but if anyone can answer it then awesome! Ok so, I purchased a c0ck ring to use on me am my girlfriend and it's love heart shaped. Anyway, I was testing it and decided to masterbate with it. When I was about to cm, my penis basically got 'thicker' and it was aching whn I came. I just wanted it to stop. More came out than normal but it was a feeling I never felt before. I'm scared of using it gain incase I get the same sensation. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Thank you :)

Thanks for your post although we do generally deal with women's sexual issues, not men's. 

These rings are used to prolong erections. I'm really not sure why it hurts so much, they should be more flexible. Maybe it's the shape?

If it hurts, stop using it. Try something else instead. I think it's also a good idea to use a men's health site instead - all those men have much more experience in these rings than women! 

Have a try at www.menshealth.com