can i get pregnant??

By December 22, 2009 - 11:55am

well my boyfriend and i where making out and he was naked and i had clothes on pants and a tshirt. he "come" and it went all over my pants kind of by my vagina and i freaked out i took of the pants off i wipped th area off hoping i didnt get on me. i was just woundering if i could get pregnat????? im scared!

thank u

Confused - your chances of pregnancy is extremely low if this was the extent of your sexual activity but do make sure you use a condom, even when "fooling around" so that you don't have these worries.

I hope this helps you!

i just had pants on

Hi confused,
Sperm can not penetrate through substantial clothing that is covering your entire genital area (with no gaping)---I assume you had pants and underwear on?

Does this answer your question?

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

um kinda ya