Q: 

Can I get pregnant from this?

By June 16, 2017 - 3:04pm

So yesterday (June 15th 2017) My boyfriend and I went to his house to hang out, it got really hot really fast. Weve been dating for almost 8 months, (tomorrow is our 8 month anniversary). There was some foreplay and a tiny bit of oral done on me. My boyfriend convinced me that it would be OK for him to rub his penis on my vagina. Of course it was unprotective because neither of us had a condom on us. The tip didn't go in, and he said he was completely dry and nothing came out of him at all. I haven't had my period yet this month, and my last period was May 24th 2017 and lasted 5 days.(I've had my period for 10 months now) I'm really scared that I could possibly be pregnant because my parents would kill me and I'm under age. Both my boyfriend and I made a promise to each other that we wouldn't do that again until we were over the age of 18 and could support and handle a child. I kept freaking out and I know stress can actually delay a period and honestly I'm wishing mine would come so I know I'm not pregnant. But could I actually be pregnant?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: