Can I get pregnant

I had sex a day after my period ended he wore a condom but while having sex, it broke he pulled out and put a new one on could I get pregnant I did preform oral before we even had sex so I believe he pre ejaculated in my mouth... I'm just worried now bc I know Im fertile with my period just ending on sunday please help me out!

You are not fertile the day following the end of your period. No need to worry because you could not become pregnant by having unprotected sexual intercourse the day after your period ended.

You have a greater chance of getting pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse during the 6 days of your menstrual cycle before ovulation. Ovulation occurs when an egg is released from an ovary. However, ovulation is not easy to predict. Theoretically, this happens 14 days before the start of a period. But for many women, the length of a menstrual cycle varies month by month. Though you are less likely to get pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse a day or two after ovulation, it is still possible.

To better understand how conception happens, check out this slide show: http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/am-i-pregnant-myths-and-facts-...