Pregnancy Guide

ask: can i get pregnant?

By princessbetty

i an 19 yrs old and my bf is 20 . we had a great tym together.
starting with the foreplay.we were aware dat his penis is nt close to my vagina. and we both ot wearing anything.after which we had a bath together and againg his penis was not colse to my vaina.after which again foreplay and dis tym he wore a condom. no semen came out if it.his penis was full erect and we had sexual intercorse and made sure dat another condom is used for dis. he penetrated is penis and no semen came out of condom . we enjoyed alot .he took a great care to have protective sex. well m also pretty sure of dis . bt still worried .and wamt ur adivice to get sure . his semen was never around my vagina .

princessbetty,

If you had sex with protection-- such as a condom, then you should be protected from pregnancy. Condoms are highly effective unless they are torn or expired. I don't believe there is any reason for you to be worried about pregnancy. If you would like added protection you can also start taking oral contraceptives as a backup method in case one fails. 

Best of luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :