ask: can i get pregnant?

By Anonymous February 15, 2013 - 5:23am

i had sex with my boyfriend....he penetrated bt wore a condom nd no bubles was der in vondom.....after he took out his penis and started doing the foreplay at that tym his condom break nd the ejaculation full of sperm spread around my belly nd little lower...bt nt at near my vaina ...we checked it ....nd also i jus ended my periods 2 days before nf had sex today...was it safe to do....plzz suggest could i get pregnant....

Will February being a short month cause my March Period to be later then normal?

Since February was a shorter month, a cycle that's 28 days for example will be earlier then the previous month. Your March period might be a few days later then February's cycle.  It all depends on your cycles if they are regular.

Welcome to EmpowHER. There is no way of knowing if you did in deed get pregnant.  It's unlikely, you will be pregnant, since you used protection while having sex.  You might just need to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :