Can I get pregnant

By Anonymous April 10, 2013 - 3:26pm

I was sitting with my legs around my boyfriend. I had pants in and so did he. He didn't cum or anything, he's jeans weren't wet or Nything. All he had was a boner. Can I be Pregnant?

No, you cannot become pregnant that way. You and your boyfriend were both fully clothed. Without ejaculation and without penetration, there is no chance of sperm entering your vagina and fertilizing an egg. An egg is released from an ovary once a month during ovulation. That is how conception happens and a pregnancy results.