can i get pregnant?

i was having sex with my bf. he was wearing a cindom ..as we started ...nd nt yet he inserted his penis the condom broke...no sperm was der only lightly wet his penis was nt inside but near my vagina...can i get pregnant by dis....evn.if his penis toughed around my vagina....it was stating f his precum...nt a heavy precum....m worried plzz tell ....m jus 19 years...nd contraceptive pills effect me alitt...sort of side effect....plzz tell wht to do

It's a bit hard to understand your post but you may want to take an emergency contraception if this happened within the last 48 hours of so, even if they have some side effects. Another side effect of unprotected sex is pregnancy which is far worse! You can get these pills over the counter at your local pharmacy.

In future, use condoms at all times so this doesn't happen again.