Can I get pregnant 3 days before my period?

By October 8, 2015 - 7:08am

I was 3 days from my period when my husband and I had unprotected sex and there was a little accident...I am now due for period, but nothing has happened..could I be pregnant?

Hello jessbo06,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community.

How late is your period?

Generally, a woman is most likely to conceive when she has unprotected intercourse five days before and on the day of ovulation. Ovulation occurs mid-cycle, about 14 days after the last day of the last period.

Most likely, you would not have conceived three days before your period was due to start. But, if your period is late by more than seven days, you might want to test.

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines