can I get pregnant

By March 21, 2014 - 10:41am

So yesterday march 20, 2014 was a day after my ovulation my boyfriend ejaculated on my stomach but I felt some of his semen near my vigina and well her rubbed some on his finger and started fingering me with semen in his finger. But im kinda scared is there a possibility I could get pregnant. HELP ME PLEASE

Susan so ive been feeling fatigue very gassy n bloated so so bad and ive been urinating more than the usual.... my period is suppose to come today but it didn't maybe tomorrow but I have cramps increase of appetite could it be what I think it is cuz this bloating is killing and the gassiness not cute

HERWriter Guide (reply to obey mousiie)

Hi obey mouslie

I can't say if you are pregnant or not but taking a test will ease your mind. 

So even though it wasnt inserted directly but he he inserted with his finger its possible but I ovulated a day before that its still possible

HERWriter Guide (reply to obey mousiie)

Hi again!

Insertion in the way you mentiioned can cause pregnancy. How do you know you ovulated exactly the day before? 

Ovulation lasts about 24 hours so you may still be at risk.

Oh okayy well I have a period tracker and it said I ovulated a day before so... I can be a risk of getting or being pregnant omg.. well I hope im not

Hi obey mousiie

Yes, it's possible to get pregnant by inserting ejaculate directly up the vagina. Never let a man do this to you unless you are trying to get pregnant. He is trying to get you pregnant and if you are not ready for this, do not allow this again. 

If this has happened in the last few days and you want to avoid pregnancy, go to a pharmacy and ask for emergency contraceptive pills and take them as prescribed. 

Ask your doctor or pharmacist any questions you may have. 

Will you keep us posted?