Can I get pregnant?

By April 23, 2015 - 2:21pm

Just want to say I am a complete Virgin and i am in a long term relationship with my boyfriend! Basically,about 4/5 days ago I gave my boyfriend a HJ and he ejaculated,after it had finished he went to go clean his...you know. Anyway,I don't know if he got it on his hand but he rinsed them and dried them on a towel (using no soap). About 25 minutes later he went to finger me,but beforehand I asked him to rinse his hands again,and he did it then wiped them with a towel (again using no soap) however me being me,I am still scared that he may have had some on his finger,could I be pregnant? (My period isn't due for about 17 days,I'm just very scared...

Hi Ech123

We are all adults here, you need to say what you mean. What is his "you know" - you mean his penis? 

Having read the rest of your story, pregnancy isn't a possibility. You'll be fine.  Make sure he uses better hygiene in future with soap and hot water.