can i get pregnant

By February 14, 2016 - 7:50pm

so my bf and I had anal and at the very beginning the tip of his penis slid into my vagina. I stopped him and redirected him to my rear. When he was about to cm he pulled out and thought he came but nothing came out. neither one of us thinks he came in my rear. Where did he cm and is it possible he did not cm at all? I know I'm freaking out but can I be pregnant?

Hi help555

We can only give a general answer here as we cannot tell if or where someone ejaculated or not - that would be up to the couple (or the man) to know.

If there was ejaculation then pregnancy is possible and vice versa.

From what you have said, your risk sounds low but all we can give is a general guide.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors