Q: 

Can I get pregnant?

By Anonymous March 7, 2017 - 6:00am

I had sex with my bf on 22nd jan 2017.. after that i got regular periods for the next two months...
this month suddenly i am getting periods spottings.. i have pcod too... i fear that i am pregnant.. am i?

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community with your question.

Pregnancy would be possible ONLY if you have had unprotected intercourse since your last period.

Irregular menstrual cycles are one symptoms of PCOS. Have you ever had spotting instead of a menstrual flow during your period?

Regards,

Tags: