Q: 

Can I get pregnant

By Anonymous April 15, 2017 - 12:31pm

I am 17.i and my boyfriend were fooling around and both of us had worn our underwears and were wet there was no vaginal sex still I am getting cramps and I am getting nausea . It's been 5 days . Can you tell me if I am pregnant or not and if yes then how to prevent it as fast as possible ?

Guide

Hell, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

If you didn't have sex, you can't be pregnant. You can't get pregnant from dry humping which is what I assume you mean by 'fooling around'. Only you and your boyfriend know what went on. If you had underwear on, it prevented genital to genital contact.

Helena

Tags: