Can I get pregnant after missing 4 pills in a row

I (stupidly) forgot to take 4 pills in a row and I got withdrawl bleeding on the 4th day and that is when i remembered that I forgot to take my pills, so I took a pill that day. I also been having a lot of sex during those days. What are the chances that I could get pregnant even though I bled? Does the bleeding prevent pregnancy in any way? it was like a period. I am a little concerned because I dont know what to expect like since i got my period mid cycle am i supposed to get it again when I usually get it or no?

Yes, you are a greater risk being in the second week of your pack. Be sure to use a backup method of protection such as condoms to be on the safe side.

Good luck,

What week in your cycle did you miss you pills? The mid-to-end of the third week is not as concerning as the first two weeks.

Either way, you need to get rid of your old pack and start a new one fresh.

Your risk of pregnancy has been raised - the bleeding is a hormonal reaction and does not protect you from getting pregnant. To what extent your risk is we can't say but keep taking your new pack of pills and you can test for pregnancy 14 days after the last time you had unprotected sex.

Thank you, Susan, for responding so quickly! I missed the beginning of the second week. I guess I am in higher risk.