can i get pregnant after my period

I start my period on 29th august til 1september and stop the 2sep. And sep 3 my partner had sex at night time and sep 4 when i wake i have light spotting and stop . I am birth control but now i did not take any. Can i get pregnant?

You can get pregnant at most times of the month, depending on your regularity. You had sex right after your period so this is a safer time but there is no guarantee that you won't get pregnant from this. 

What do you mean you are on birth control but did not take anything? If you are on the pill and taking it correctly, you don't need to take anything else. If you have any kind of implant you are protected. If you skipped pills then there is a risk of pregnancy. 

I hope this helps!