can i get pregnant after unprotected sex but took p2 within 12 hours

By Anonymous March 30, 2016 - 5:35am

I had unprotected sex 10 hours later i took p2 10 days later i had some light blood discharge with sticky and strechy vaginal fluid i did test for pregnacy on the 9th day but it came out negative and not forgetting my last period came early since i had taken p2 earlier my cycle is 35 but the last came after 35 days does this mean im pregnant

Plan B is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours so you can gauge your risk from there.

Plan B can also delay the next menstrual cycle and likely caused the bleeding/discharge 10 days after you took it. A pregnancy test is accurate 14-21 days after sex.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills