can i get pregnant the day after expected ovulation? please answer!!!

By July 14, 2012 - 5:42am

I had intercourse for the first time yestarday but my bf used a condom because it was for a few minutes the condom was intact. According to my calendar it was a day after my expected ovulation. He didn't precum or ejaculated. Can I be pregnant?

We get multiple questions from different users and will get to answer your question within 24 hours of you posting-- please be patient and not continue to repost the same question. I have answered your question here: http://cap.myempowher.org/community/ask/can-i-get-pregnant-one-day-after-ovulation#comment-114191