can i get pregnant by fingering inside by my bf??after precm he just wiped off his fingers on his pants..

Me and my bf is just doing some fun then he precm on his hand and then he just wiped off his hand on his pant. the semens were dried but not fully.. after 5 min he started to fingering me into my vagina deeply.. can i get pregnant by this??

Thank you for your question!

Pre-ejaculate cannot get anyone pregnant. Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

There is very little risk in your case but have your boyfriend wash his hands in future, in the interest of general hygiene.