Can I get pregnant from grinding with my boyfriend with underwear on?

By Anonymous December 9, 2011 - 6:11am

My boyfriend and I were basically imitating sex but he had his boxers on and I had panties on. When he ejaculated, he said he lifted himself off of me and just ejaculated in his boxers. One side of my underwear had been pushed to the side a bit just from the natural movement of what we were doing but I think the only fluids on the inside of my panties were my own. About twenty minutes later, he used the same hand he touched his boxers with to touch my vagina over my panties to basically masturbate me. Is there any chance that I could get pregnant in this situation?

Dear Anonymous, 

If you were both wearing some type of clothing-- then you cannot get pregnant this way. 

Once outside the body, sperm dies within a few minutes and unless he had sperm that you could see on his fingers then you can't get pregnant this way either. It's a good idea to ask your boyfriend to wash his hands if he ever does get sperm on it again, mainly for hygienic reasons. 

Good luck,

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

THANK YOU! me and my girlfriend did the same thing and i ejaculated...i just had the smallest feeling but now im sure shes not pregnant