Can i get pregnant from grinding naked?

By Anonymous April 28, 2016 - 5:21am

So me and my boyfriend were grinding naked (bad mistake, i know), on the 21st of march, neither of us came but we did not notice if we pre produced any pre cm. Three days later, my period came on time, regular, heavy flow with severe cramps.

Just recently, i had just received my period on the 20th of April. Nothing changed but after my period had ended, 5 days later, i've been experiencing some bloating, constipation, diarrhoea and body aches. Which i heard were early pregnancy symptoms. I've also have a slight unnoticeable bump on my lower right abdomen that isn't painful when i press on it. However, it does have the feeling of air bubbles when pressed.

In addition, i've been extremely stressed with school and work, so i've not been eating and sleeping much. I suffer from really bad anxiety and just thinking about it makes me even more worried... Are the things i'm experiencing caused by the stress or is there a possibility that am i pregnant??

Nothing you have said you did indicate your could be pregnant. You've had periods which also indicates you are not pregnant.

Your symptoms could be due to a stomach virus, or indeed stress. If you don't feel better soon - contact your doctor.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors