Can i get pregnant for having dry sex?

By August 10, 2011 - 11:58am

My boyfriend and I were having dry sex, but i was wondering if I can get pregnant by it? I'm still a virgin and he says it is not possible and that i should calm down. It has been almost a week since that day and my stomach hurts really bad. My boyfriends says it's my nerves or that probably something I ate is making my stomach hurt. My period will begin in a week or so and he tells me to calm down or else i will prevent it from coming. I believe that it can't happen, but there are times when i panic. Is there any possibility i can be pregnant and if not what can i do to make my stomach stop hurting?

Hi Starlight16

You cannot get pregnant this way but please read our very informative article that will answer all your questions on this topic: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors