can i get pregnant id he rubs me?

By Anonymous April 28, 2011 - 7:12pm

okay so im young and havent had intercourse yet but my boyfriend has rubbed my vagina through my pants and ive rubbed his penis through his pants. he ejaculated but it was not skin on skin. i missed my period this month or im like 5 days late and im freaking out! could i be pregnant?

Thank you for your question and for finding EmpowHER. You cannot possibly get pregnant without skin-to-skin contact. Please take some time to review these articles (included below), so you can educate yourself about the mechanics of intimacy and what can actually get you pregnant. Now is the time to do this so you can advocate for your health in the most effective way.
For more information, please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On?, Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex, and The Misconceptions of Sex.
Good luck, have fun, and be safe.