ask: can i get pregnant if he touched my vagina after he cleaned off his sperm using his hand?

By secretlady April 5, 2012 - 3:16am

I gave my bf a handjob and after he wiped his semen with towel and he even used alcohol after. After a few minutes we started kissing and he soon played with my clitoris. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

should i still worry about pregnancy?

Hi secret lady,

For hygienic reasons there is nothing better than washing your hands with soap and water. However, if your boyfriend cleaned his hands and then rubbed them with alcohol that would remove/kill the sperm.

Please read our articles for more information:

Good Luck,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :