Can I get pregnant if he was wet and slightly touched my vigina for not even a second?

By June 6, 2016 - 5:45pm

I'm scared and don't know what to do and I'd love it if someone can help me.

Hi Destiinylee

Unless there was ejaculation in the vagina (or rarely, on the opening) then pregnancy can't occur. We can't say what his "wetness" was but you're playing with fire by getting this close to sex without protection.

Your risk sounds really low but this is not really safe sexual behavior.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors