Can I get pregnant if I bleed right after sex?

Me and my boyfriend just had sex. He wore a condom and everything was good till we heard a "Pop" and then right after he pulled out. He didn't cum and he wasn't in after the pop for more than a thrust. I also came home and found out that I was bleeding . Could I still be pregnant? This is very very very VERY important.
-A very scared young woman.

HI Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Not sure what the pop is.  But am assuming your condom broke. Precum can contain sperm.  But if you are bleeding because you got your period, It's very unlikely you can get pregnant.