can i get pregnant if i didn't have sex?

By Anonymous January 11, 2012 - 11:08am

me and my boyfriend had half sex on 17th,18th and 19th nov 2010.half sex meaning we were half naked from top and he inserted his finger in my genitals.i didn't allow him inside me.
he didnot insert his penis inside me but there was some sort of fluid all around my bedsheet and side of a leg which came out from his penis.he didnot put him inside me but can i get pregnant just by this that his fluid was over ma thighs?i am too young and i ma scared beacuse in december my periods came on 8th and in jan...this month thy are still not arrived.can i be pregnant?

There is no such thing as "half sex" - you didn't have sex.  You cannot get pregnant the way you described. For more information, click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

to,susan cody
thank you so much for your reply.i feel relived now but then what are the reasons i am still not getting my periods they are 3 days late.reply soon.-anon

Hi again Anon!

I have no idea why your period, specifically, is late but perhaps you are irregular in general?

Also, the stress of waiting and worrying can also delay your period.

I'm sure it will come any day now! Please let us know and good luck to you!

i request someone to please help me i ma tensed with the question given above