Can I get pregnant if I missed 2 pills after sex

By Anonymous April 1, 2015 - 5:20pm

Last Saturday we had protected sex (the condom slipped off)... Then this last Saturday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he did not pull out. Since then I have had nauseousness every day in the afternoon... Monday and Tuesday I missed my birth control pills. I understand sperm can live 3-5 days inside of you. Could I be pregnant?

I've been on a combo pill for over a year now. I missed Fridays pill and had unprotected sex Friday night. I also had unprotected sex Saturday morning. I usually take my pills at around 11 am. However I didn't realize I'd forgotten to take my pills until 9pm Saturday night. I then took both and started back normally. What are my chances of pregnancy?

Unprotected sex (and missed pills) can lead to pregnancy although it's far too early to have pregnancy symptoms - actual pregnancy takes 5+ days to happen. 

If you didn't make up your pills, use condoms for the rest of your cycle.  If your period doesn't arrive, take a test. 

Last SUNDAY*** then last Saturday. My bad.