Can I get pregnant if me and my boyfriend only did it for 10 mins and no condom and he didn't pre cm or cm inside of me? Help!!

I am seriously freaking out! I need to know if I could get pregnant if me and my bf did it only for 10 mins and he did not pre cm or cm in me.. And it was my first time, I lost my virginity and we did not use a condom!!
Please help me! I am 14 and I am scared as heck! Please please I am begging!

Thank for your post!

You should be scared - a 14 year old girl having unprotected sex is so wrong - you are going to end up a mother at 15 if you don't stop this. Being a teen mom is not cool - it's change your life forever and not in a good way.

If your boyfriend is 100% there was no ejaculate whatsoever then you should be safe but many makes don't know when there is preejaculate. If he didn't go to the bathroom or have sex recently, there is a possibility that preejaculate can contain sperm.

So hold on until you get your next period. And again, if you choose to have unprotected sex again, you do risk pregnancy.