Pregnancy Guide

ask: CAN I GET PREGNANT if the semen was just around my vaginal lips and i cleaned it and no blood nothing and no intercourse?

My bf ejaculated around my vagina and immediately i cleaned it and he not at all inserted his penis inside me.And i am feeling normal.Is there any possibility for me to get pregnant i clarify i am 21 yrs old and i am veigin i.e i never had intercourse not in anal also.
Please reply
Thank YOU

Technically you can get pregnant due to live sperm being at your vaginal opening since sperm are programmed to swim up and swim fast! Even wiping immediately is good but we cannot say it works 100%.

So your risk is very low but due to him ejaculating right at your vaginal area, you are in no way completely protected.

Being a virgin and doing what you are doing is all relative. You are a virgin from a 'medical' standpoint but what you are doing can get you pregnant so don't let that label of a "virgin" lead you to believe you cannot get pregnant. Anyone who is doing what you are doing should really be using a condom.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :