Can I get pregnant from making out naked?

I made out with my boyfriend i the shower and he ejaculated. We made out again when we came out of the shower. I missed a period and I'm afraid I might be pregnant. But I have PCOS and I miss periods sometimes.

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER!

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Making out naked will not get anyone pregnant, even if there was ejaculation.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about. Your period is likely late due to PCOS.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...