Can I get pregnant this way?

Hi, um. I'm a 16 year old girl and I went over to a guy's house two weeks ago. Things heated up and I was in my underwear and he was in his boxers. I was on top and I was grinding on him. He had pre-cm on his boxers. I read about how sometimes pre-cm has live sperm in it. And I don't know, I was reading pregnancy symptoms and it's starting to scare me because i have some of them (Such as bloating, fatigue, backaches, and headaches). I'm really scared and I don't know what to do.

Hi thishastobeasecret

Thanks for contacting EmpowHER with your question!

Pregnancy isn't possible - your symptoms may be PMS or through stress from wondering if you're pregnant.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...