can i get pregnant without penetration and he comes out on his hands?

5 days after my period my boyfriend rubs his private on my private but before he comes, he take of his private on my private and comes out on his hands. I'm worried that i might be pregnant now and its only a week after we did that and its also my first time. Pls help. thank You

Hi summer0503

Like we tell all our members, anytime there is genital to genital contact, there is a risk of pregnancy although the risk is much lower when there is no penetration.

The penis contains what is called pre-ejaculate fluid that is present once the penis is hard. Pre-ejaculate can contain sperm that, if comes into contact with the vaginal area, has the potential to impregnate.

Please always use condoms when engaging in any kind of sexual activity and wait a while to have sex when you are not sure of the consequences. A person is not ready to have sex until they understand how the whole process works, as well as all the possible outcomes. It's not worth all that worry afterward, right?

Again, your risk is low but we can't guarantee anything - I wish we could!

Will you let us know when you get you period? If we help you in any other way, let us know. I wish you the best!