Can i have sex with my wife during fubula and tibula bones broken.

By Anonymous April 28, 2016 - 5:10pm

I met with small two wheeler accident on my right leg. Doctors made surgery and planted plates for bothbones two weeks ago. I had sex with my wife, i was lying on the bed without moving my legs she was on top of me. Is it anything wrong loosing energy or having sex in this condition

Thanks for your post and I'm glad you are recovering from your accident.

The lower leg is made up of two bones: the tibia and fibula. The tibia is the larger of the two bones. It supports most of your weight and is an important part of both the knee joint and ankle joint.

What type of fractures do you have?

With a stable fracture, the broken ends of the bones basically line up correctly and are aligned. In a stable fracture, the bones usually stay in place during healing.

With a displaced fracture, the bone breaks and is displaced, the broken ends are separated and do not line up. These types of fractures often require surgery to put the pieces back together.

A transverse fracture can be unstable. An oblique fracture is typically unstable.

We're not really in a position to say whether or not you can have sex. Did you talk to your doctor about it? Was a rest and recovery time mentioned?

If you are not in pain then you may be fine but also put a call into your doctor.