can i have sex when i have a fracture tibia bone

I just want to ask u if I can have sex now that I have a fracture on my tibia bone . I know that's not a question u ask when u have a broken bone but there's no answer to my question on the internet. I just want to know if I can or can't do that

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. I imagine it is not a question often googled on the internet.

The lower leg is made up of two bones: the tibia and fibula. The tibia is the larger of the two bones. It supports most of your weight and is an important part of both the knee joint and ankle joint.

What type of tibial fracture do you have?

With a stable fracture, the broken ends of the bones basically line up correctly and are aligned. In a stable fracture, the bones usually stay in place during healing.

With a displaced fracture, the bone breaks and is displaced, the broken ends are separated and do not line up. These types of fractures often require surgery to put the pieces back together.

A transverse fracture can be unstable. An oblique fracture is typically unstable.

Are you in a splint or cast? I would image you have been instructed to keep the affected leg immobilized. This can limit what type of sexual activity you can safely engage in (if you know what I mean).

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for your answer and for the time u toke to answer my question.yes I only have a cast the tibia don't brokeask the way thanks to God. But like I say thank u so much for your answer.