Can I increase breast size?

By Anonymous February 6, 2015 - 4:11am

I'm 29years old and also married but breast size is zero I'm really worry about this pleas help me

There is nothing to worry about from a health perspective.  Some women have naturally small or even flat breasts.  If you are concerned about breast-feeding, you're milk should come in just fine. 

But if you want big breast for aesthetic reasons then there are two things you can do is try to put on a lot of weight so that your breasts will get bigger.  This will cause your whole body to gain weight though and this is not a healthy option.  There is also no guarantee that the weight will go to your breasts. 

The other option is breast implants - done by surgery. 

There are no pills or creams or anything of that nature that can increase your breast size. 

Beauty Guide